In 2012, one of the longest controlled-access expressways in India that directly connects it to Greater Noida and Agra that has increased the prospects of neighbouring regions is Yamuna Expressway was inaugurated that has become the dream location for potential property investment and is a prime residential hotspot in NCR. Some interesting benefits of living in Yamuna Expressway-
- It enjoys the strategic advantage of being close to the Delhi- Mumbai Industrial Corridor. The region will be a spectator of development like warehousing and Special Development Zone along both sides of the expressway.
- The Yamuna Expressway projects roads the pass-through Yamuna main road can profit those who are travelling from Noida, Greater Noida and Gaur Yamuna City.
- F1 track at Buddha International Circuit, Jewar Airport are some highlighted nearby areas of Yamuna Expressway.
- The Yamuna Expressway experience a significant boom in the value of real estate around the location because of progress, employment and supreme convenience.
- Numerous amenities like hotels, schools, hospitals etc are well connected with this region.
- In future, the development will embrace the railway system line growth and IT hub construction.
- The UP government has declared the Yamuna Expressway region an electronics manufacturing hub.
- The Yamuna Expressway is considered the best route for the night safari.
- The proposed gas-based power plant will ensure power availability to the nearby apartments in Yamuna Expressway.
- Famous real estates developers like Supertech, ATS, Ajnara Group, Gaursons, and Jaypee Group has launched many residential projects in Yamuna Expressway.
Gaur Yamuna City 16th Parkview, Supertech Golf Country, Supertech Upcounty Grand Circuit are some projects in which saleable flats in Yamuna Expressway are available.