Having a home with all leisures is a dream for many and to fulfill this desire Gaursons Developer has constructed ready to move flats adding a new edition to its Gaur city 2 series that has turned out to be luxurious residential space in Greater Noida.
The Gaur City 2- 10th Avenue, GH-03, Sector-16C, Greater Noida is also known as Sanskriti Vihar offering 2, 3 Bhk flats spreading in 7 acres of land with excellent panoramas and outlook of the glorious green scenario. This society is providing 1008 apartments with lovingness of nature amongst the modernity and freshness of city life that motivates true dreams and deepest living desires and Gaur City 2, 10th Avenue floor plan varies from 555 sq. ft to 1470 sq. ft. with the idyllic living space which is the compact air ambiance, tranquility of nature, contemporary and magnificent designing and infrastructure.
The development is a top-class architectural design as well as a royal extravagance, comfort, and classy living covering 25% of residential and commercial space, and the rest 75% is an open space. With all advanced amenities, the project has rainwater harvesting plants and separate RO plants for the individual apartments, and the Gaur City 2- 10th Avenue price starts from 34 lacs.
Gaur City2-10th Avenue, Sector 16 C, Noida Extension Location Advantage
- Ghaziabad Railway Station is 3.7 km away
- Noida Electronic City and Sector 62 Metro stations are at 4.4 km distant
- ICICI Bank ATM and HDFC ATM is at the radius of 2.2 km
- For entertainment Kamla Hall, Shanu Cinemas Palace within 3 km
- 5 restaurants at an accessible distance
- ISHU Shankutalam Hospital and other healthcare centers are 600 m away
- Shopping malls are there.